Car Touch Up Pen - Repair Stone Chips or Scratches
Stone chips detract the appearance of your car, especially on the bonnet and front bumper, which can later lead to toeholds for rust to begin. Repairing your car stone chips and scratches on a regular basis is both cost effective and necessary for that prestige finish. That being said, if you only have tiny, surface marks to repair, this technique could help to disguise them. As with any repair, you’ll need to clean and dry the area first before applying the paint over the stone chip or scratch. However, if you have a deeper stone chip or scratch and want a temporary fix to prevent further rusting, this product can be used to seal and protect it from further damage.
We at Xtreme Autos only use the highest quality car paints to achieve first class repairs every time, our car touch-up pen is custom mixed to match your original factory paint code, using precise computer mixing technology. Our touch up’s high precision pen 20ml uses a fine needle like point which perfectly applies the paint within the scratch without leaving excess paint on the bodywork,
Our custom car touch up pen listing will let you select from needle, touch up or aerosol and can additionally supply you with the options of adding primer or lacquer. Simply send us your paint code (Not sure where to find your paint location, click on our GUIDE) or if ‘FORD’ send us your vehicle registration only and our software will bring up your vehicle’s details, providing us with the information we need to mix the specific shade for your vehicle.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or requests on email@example.com
Directions for use:
- Shake the paint well before opening (common problem). A nut has been added to the paint to aid mixing (shake 2 minutes) This is what you hear in the bottle. Some customers have complained about the colour match, only to find they have not shaken the paint for the required 2 minutes.
- Clean the area well with the tack clothes supplied. Make sure all dirt, grime & polishes is removed from the area to be treated.
- Use the sandpaper supplied to remove any rusts areas. Make sure all dirt grime & polishes is removed from the area to be treated.
- Apply the paint with the brush. Do not overload the brush, light costs are best and allow 10 minutes drying time between coats 2-4 coats can be applied.
- There is no need for lacquer without formula.
- Allow 2 days before you use polish or power washer to wash your car
- For best results polish the job 2-3 days after the paint has be applied